Faulconer Construction Company
Full Job Description
Faulconer Construction Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, offering our employees engaging and rewarding careers in the heavy civil construction industry. We believe that our company’s success and reputation are dependent on the commitment and dedication of our employees.
We improve communities by inspiring people to achieve their maximum potential.
Values: Legacy, Integrity, Team & Excellence
Job Duties (summary):
- Install new pipes around a property/site using an assortment of tools, including transit levels, grade rods and levels.
- Measure surrounding area where the pipes are going to be installed and cut the pipes to match the allotted area
- Connect multiple pipes together by sealing joints
- Dig trenches when pipes need to be laid beneath the earth, and cover the pipes once they are in place with dirt or similar materials
- Locate existing pipe around a property/site that needs to be removed
- Certification in pipelaying or one year of experience in the civil construction field
- Knowledge of pipelaying practices and commitment to safety
Faulconer Team Attributes:
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faulconer Construction Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Faulconer Construction. In addition to a competitive wage and benefit package, we also offer professional development through our Faulconer Academy.
Job Type: Full-time