Faulconer Construction Company
Full Job Description
Faulconer Construction Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, offering our employees engaging and rewarding careers in the heavy civil construction industry. We believe that our company’s success and reputation are dependent on the commitment and dedication of our employees.
We improve communities by inspiring people to achieve their maximum potential.
Values: Legacy, Integrity, Team & Excellence
A Pipe Foreman supervises the lay out, assembly and installation of various types and sizes of drain pipe on company projects, water, storm, and sanitary.
Job Duties (summary):
- Operates heavy equipment to excavate, install and backfill large pipe and culvert
- Studies project specifications with Site Superintendent to plan procedures for pipe installation sequencing
- Responsible for management and safety of pipe crew
- Inspects work site to determine sequencing and method of pipe installation and survey for potential hazard or safety concerns
- Enforces company policies
- Uses instruments such as lasers, grade rods, eye levels and transit levels to set appropriate grade for pipe installation
- Minimum 5 years supervising installation of pipe and culvert on heavy civil projects
- Current OSHA 30 or greater
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Faulconer Team Attributes:
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faulconer Construction Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Faulconer Construction. In addition to a competitive wage and benefit package, we also offer professional development through our Faulconer Academy.
Job Type: Full-time