Faulconer Construction Company
Full Job Description
Faulconer Construction Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, offering our employees engaging and rewarding careers in the heavy civil construction industry. We believe that our company’s success and reputation are dependent on the commitment and dedication of our employees.
We improve communities by inspiring people to achieve their maximum potential.
Values: Legacy, Integrity, Team & Excellence
An Off Road Truck Driver is expected to efficiently and safely operate an articulating off-road haul truck equipped with dump body to transport and dump loose materials such as dirt.
- Responsible for good housekeeping of equipment
- Responsible for following company daily inspections of equipment
- Adhere to safety policies to ensure a safe work environment
- Haul and dump materials in specific locations as directed by your supervisor
- Proven experience operating an Off Road Dump Truck
- CDL is a plus but not required
- Team Player
Faulconer Team Attributes:
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faulconer Construction Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Faulconer Construction. In addition to a competitive wage and benefit package, we also offer professional development through our Faulconer Academy.
Job Type: Full-time