Faulconer Construction Company
Full Job Description
Faulconer Construction Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, offering our employees engaging and rewarding careers in the heavy civil construction industry. We believe that our company’s success and reputation are dependent on the commitment and dedication of our employees.
We improve communities by inspiring people to achieve their maximum potential.
Values: Legacy, Integrity, Team & Excellence
The Junior Estimator’s primary responsibility is to support and assist the Sr. Estimators in preparation of bids and estimates by performing quantity take-offs, data input, product research and subcontractor acquisition.
Basic Duties And Responsibilities
- Performs quantity take-offs
- Accurate Data Input
- Spreadsheet manipulation
- Product research
- Subcontractor Acquisitions
- Conduct business with 100% integrity and professionalism
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
Technical/Associates/Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- Heavy civil estimating or related field construction experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook; Auto Cad
- Experience with or willingness to learn HeavyJob, Procore and other custom software
- Knowledge of heavy civil construction drawings and blueprints
- Multi-tasking and ability to work on multiple projects
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Faulconer Team Attributes:
Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faulconer Construction Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Faulconer Construction. In addition to a competitive wage and benefit package, we also offer professional development through our Faulconer Academy.
Job Type: Full-time