Faulconer Construction Company
Full Job Description
Faulconer Construction Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, offering our employees engaging and rewarding careers in the heavy civil construction industry. We believe that our company’s success and reputation are dependent on the commitment and dedication of our employees.
We improve communities by inspiring people to achieve their maximum potential.
Values: Legacy, Integrity, Team & Excellence
A Grade Foreman supervises the excavation phase of a civil construction project and reports to the Site Superintendent.
Job Duties (summary):
- Supervises, coordinates and directs grader, backhoe, loader and other road building operators and/or other site crew personnel in the movement of dirt, trees, rocks and other material in the construction of roadways or site work
- Knowledge and skilled operation of road buidling/site preparation equipment in order to direct and supervise operators in proper and safe operation of maintenance of equipment
- Responsible for timely completion of work assignments within the estimated costs while maintaining the company’s reputation for quality workmanship/product
- Work with project leadership to implement construction plans
- Minimum 5 years supervising heavy civil grading projects and personnel
- Current OSHA 30 or greater
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Faulconer Team Attributes:
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faulconer Construction Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Faulconer Construction. In addition to a competitive wage and benefit package, we also offer professional development through our Faulconer Academy.
Job Type: Full-time