Faulconer Construction Company
Full Job Description
There will be tasks for you to complete, please ensure that you review and complete all required tasks and attach a resume prior to submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Faulconer Construction Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, offering our employees engaging and rewarding careers in the heavy civil construction industry. We believe that our company’s success and reputation are dependent on the commitment and dedication of our employees.
We improve communities by inspiring people to achieve their maximum potential.
Values: Legacy, Integrity, Team & Excellence
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ability to operate GPS finish dozer on slopes and subgrades to support high production excavation and embankment operations
- Operate equipment safely and proficiently in a variety of work environments
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company operating safety policies and procedures
- Conduct equipment inspections and complete maintenance inspection reports
- Read and understand construction plans/blueprints
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment
- 2+ years of operating D6+ dozer with GPS finish grading system experience
- Proven work commitment record
- Personal discipline to work in difficult conditions
- Proven commitment to Safety
Faulconer Team Attributes:
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faulconer Construction Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Faulconer Construction. In addition to a competitive wage and benefit package, we also offer professional development through our Faulconer Academy.
Job Type: Full-time