Faulconer Construction Company
Faulconer Construction Company is seeking to hire Concrete Foreman to join our teams in the Southwest Virginia area. A summary of job duties are below:
- Overseeing all activities pertaining to concrete preparation, placement, installation, finishing, and curing.
- Dividing concrete construction projects into different stages and evaluating how much labor and materials are required for each stage.
- Resolving all problems that may affect project quality and completion.
- Consulting blueprints, drawings, and plans to ensure that concrete structures are accurately placed and installed.
- Delegating tasks to concrete laborers and providing overall guidance.
- Maintaining accurate records of the number of hours worked and the amount of materials used for each project.
- Ensuring that formwork and shoring are erected, supported, and dismantled based on engineering designs and drawings.
- Inspecting concrete after the formwork and shoring have been removed and instructing concrete laborers on how to correct defects and concrete roughness.
Faulconer Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible