Faulconer Construction Company
Full Job Description
Faulconer Construction Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, offering our employees engaging and rewarding careers in the heavy civil construction industry. We believe that our company’s success and reputation are dependent on the commitment and dedication of our employees.
We improve communities by inspiring people to achieve their maximum potential.
Values: Legacy, Integrity, Team & Excellence
Job Duties (summary):
- Assist in preparing heavy civil construction sites
- Operate hand and power tools to meet the various needs of the project
- Dig trenches
- Unloading/Loading heavy materials
- Assists project team (operators, project supervision) with various duties to prepare and clean work site
- At least one year of experience as a general laborer in the civil construction industry
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks
Faulconer Team Attributes:
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faulconer Construction Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Faulconer Construction. In addition to a competitive wage and benefit package, we also offer professional development through our Faulconer Academy.
Job Type: Full-time