Faulconer Construction Company
$17 – $20 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The Accounts Payable Clerk Reports directly to the AP Manager. The AP Clerk is responsible for the data entry of the company’s accounts payable invoices and procedures including the responsibilities listed below. The AP Clerk shall conduct business in a professional manner, strive for team excellence, and emphasize Faulconer’s Core Values at all times.
The AP Specialist duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Accounts payable invoices and data entry.
· Maintain and update current vendor list.
· Ensuring imaging of invoice supporting documents is timely and accurately performed.
· Ensure all vendor credits are applied to an invoice or a refund from the vendor is received in a timely manner.
· Vendor statements, review and approve after reconciled.
· Assisting with audit and support as necessary.
· Work with other Accounting staff or any Faulconer team member to resolve account issues when necessary.
· Ensure following Internal Control procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Ability to consistently meet all deadlines.
· Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Comfortable using a computer for various tasks beyond general accounts payables.
· Time Management.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
· Familiarity with construction processes.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies (Viewpoint, Wells Fargo on-line banking, vendor websites, etc.).
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks quickly and accurately.
Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible